Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kelton turns 1 and other extraordinary feats

Yes, it's true. My baby is ONE! I can't believe it! Where did the time go? How is it that I could be a mommy of 3 kids?? I'm not sure, but I am very Happy and very blessed to have such 3 beautiful boys.
We held Kelton's birthday bash on the 2nd of August in conjunction with 3 other family birthdays. It was easier to do that than gather everyone 'round for 2 kid birthdays within weeks of each other.
Here's Kelton's cake and cupcake that he got at his party. He ate the cupcake and made a bit of a mess. We removed his shirt so as to not have too much to clean up.






This is Kelton's actual birthday photo. It seems that I only take photos of him in the tub. I guess since I have him contained . . . it's easier.
However, on the day of his birthday he learned several ASL signs, such as milk, please, and thank you. He had already mastered the sign for more. View the video to see all of his tricks. (you'll have to stop the music from the blog to hear this one)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, Cara,

I love to read your blog and see what's going on with your family. I haven't gotten to talk to you in awhile. I hope all is going well. Congrats on your little one hitting that milestone :)
Susan Heimsoth

barthnfagan said...

Hey Susan!
How's your family? Hope you're doing great! We are having fun being a family of 5. I don't get over to Columbia as often . . . not being pregnant makes a difference!
;)
Are you going to the class of 98 reunion at CMU????

Susan said...

Hi!

We are doing well. You all look very busy :) you should head down to the Cole Camp Fair next weekend! We are thinking of going to Homecoming, we just haven't made any official plans yet. Come visit us sometime at www.susanheimsoth.blogspot.com
Always good to hear from you--I love keeping up with your family,
Susan