Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wait, there's more!

So . . . apparently Kelton not only flushed himself in the toilet, he also flushed a toy down it too. It's stuck somewhere inside the actual toilet bowl. My husband and my brother-in-law tried to get the toy out the other night but with no success. The answer to the problem??? BUY a NEW toilet!!!! Yep, that's right. We had to buy a new one. The old one is out in the garage with the toy still stuck. We'll probably take it to a handy man to see if they can get it out. WHEN I GET AHOLD of THAT TOY, I will first clean it, then frame it with the following items and captions:
Toy=$1
Receipt for toilet=$120
Getting a photo of my son flushing himself in the toilet=Priceless
MasterCard, you've got nothing on us!!
Pause the music on my blog before you play this video so you can hear Ziek talking.

No comments: