Sunday, December 30, 2007

Finally . . . an adult night out!





And boy did we look hot! (or at least so I'm told)

After many months of full time mommy-hood and daddy-hood, Brett and I were able to enjoy an evening out without our boys tagging along.


We were invited to a couple's 5 year anniversary party on the rooftop of the Intercontinental Hotel. The suggestion for attire was to wear our wedding gowns. Mine did not fit right . . so I got a new dress and shoes!



Brett originally performed their ceremony and it was really cool to remember back 5 years . . . we were newly pregnant with Levi! I could not believe just how much my life has changed in a short 5 years.

Anyway, thanks to my mom who provided the overnight babysitting and thanks to Chris & Kylie for hosting this fabulous party; it allowed for Brett and I to reconnect and get to be us again . . . at a great price.

2 comments:

jean mowry said...

Such a handsoome couple. Hope you have more nights out and oftener. You deserve it.
What a wonderful way to scrapbook. Thank goodness for these modern inventions.
Thanks for letting me watch your wonderful family. You are such a special, special family. Jean M

Susan said...

The two of you look great!! I've loved reading your blog and am glad to hear that things are going well for you. Happy New Year!

Susan Heimsoth