Saturday, September 6, 2008

Kelton's noise

I've been trying to catch the sound Kelton makes on video for months! He used to make this noise randomly . . . you'd say hi and he'd make it . . . you'd be smiling at him, and he'd make it. . . you get the picture? NEVER on cue!
Well, I've finally captured the essence of Kelton. This sound makes me laugh. It makes others laugh. It's towards the end of the video that he makes the noise by himself (the other ones are me and Ziek trying to coax him, along with Stuart Little playing in the background, oh and a dog barking outside too).
So, it may make you laugh, it may not. It's just a sample little laugh that my baby makes every so often, for no reason, for some reason, for me, for us, for him. It makes him happy. It makes me happy too.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

cara harjes said...

okay that noise is hilarious! so great!
and i must get my hands on some pics from when i was one . . . kelton and i were identical! wow! will look for those and try to scan them onto my blog for you!

love you, cousin!
c