Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November 2008 . . .



Has it really been this long??? I've been so busy with life that I forgot to update my blog!


Here's Kelton, cute as can be. He's 15 months now. He's pointing at objects and saying "that". He can point to his nose, ears, mouth, and he'll give sweet eyes (blink his eyes).


His personality is just beautiful. He smiles and laughs at most anything and he loves following his 2 brothers around trying to play with them.




Here's Levi! He's enjoying preschool and the independence he receives from being there without his brothers. He amazes me with the questions he asks and the statements he makes. He's super smart and such a great big brother.

He's a ham, as you can see from his photo.








And Ziek, who definately asserts HIS independence! When he's upset with us, he'll say "I'll tell your dad on you". OHHHHHH, I'm scared . . . . .
Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: