Monday, October 29, 2007

Oh my gracious!

Levi has learned a new phrase. It's "oh my gracious!" Here's an example of him using it:
Me: "Ziek, don't get in the bath tub yet"
Ziek: silence . . . .
Levi "Mom, look what your son did!"
Me: "Ziek, you are a crazy kid!"
Levi: "Oh, my gracious!"
I think he learned it from Connie, our child care provider. It's a much better phrase than some choice 4-letter words that can be said. Glad he picked up on that one.
I love this kid!
Yesterday as we were driving home from Wal-Mart (a weekly family outing for us) Brett and I were involved in a discussion when Levi pipes up from the back seat and says "God is in your heart."
What a sweet little guy! He's learning so much. I'm glad he's going to our church's preschool and is learning all about God from others. We do our best to instill strong Christian values in him through our words, actions, and deeds. He's a little sponge now. He's learning so much. I'm so proud of him.

No comments: